Friday, September 16, 2011

Time...Where does it go????

Does anyone else wonder where in the world time goes???? I have decided there aren't enough hours in the day (although some hours seem endless!) This week seemed long (maybe because it was our first full 5 day week), however every day seemed to fly by before I even got to what I had planned for the day.

My day starts early by getting myself ready before trying to get a four year old ready to catch a bus (refuses to ride with his mom to school!) and a two year old ready and off to daycare. Rush through the day only to run out with the kids because I am insane and coach junior high girls basketball as well. After basketball I often have my son's kindersoccer team to coach and finally get home to cook dinner and try to get everyone settled and in bed to start the day over again.

My school days are still chaotic with the new scheduling. I either have days with multiple preps (yea!) or NO preps (Ahhh!). One of these days I will figure out how to slow time down...or is it that I just need to slow myself down?

1 comments:

Unknown said...

Welcome to the bloggy world!
I'm your newest follower thanks to Farley's linky party :)
stop by and say hi :)

Enjoy the break & Happy Holidays!

❤ Mor Zrihen ❤
A Teacher's Treasure

Post a Comment